I love Thanksgiving time! It is a time to gather with family, cook together, eat lots of food and celebrate what we are thankful for. This year may be a tough season for many of us. Some of us may have experienced job loss, an unexpected illness or have financial struggles. The list is endless of what makes our seasons tough.
There is one thing we can always count on, even in our rough seasons—God’s promises. We may experience storms and struggles in life, but there is always something to be thankful for. We may not want our circumstances or even like them, but God will use them for His glory and will produce the greatest blessings.
This Thanksgiving let’s give thanks to God not just for the good we are thankful for but for everything in between; the good, the bad and the ugly. When we do, we receive God’s greatest blessings when we are thankful in all circumstances (Thes. 5:18).
Here are 10 Bible verse to Remind us of God’s Goodness-
1. “All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God” 2 Corinthians 4:15
2. “You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God” 2 Corinthians 9:11
3. “I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds” Psalm 9:1
4. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:6-7
5. “Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him” Colossians 3:16-17
6. “This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.” 118:24
7. “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever” 1 Chronicles 16:34
8. “I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High” Psalm 7:17
9. “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” 1 Thessalonians 5:18
10. “In that day you will say: “Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted” Isaiah 12:4
There is always something to be thankful for.
What Bible verses remind you of what you are thankful for?
If you like this blog post, Please share with others! Want more encouraging messages sent right to your inbox? Subscribe to my blog and receive a weekly Monday Message or like my Author Facebook page to catch the latest posts.
I would love to hear from you! Leave your comments below. May your week be filled with Thanksgiving!
Free Printable Thankful Bookmark. Just click on link to download THANKFUL Book Mark