“Everything has its time. “To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: A time to be born, And a time to die; A time to plant, And a time to pluck what is planted: A time to kill, And a time to heal; A time to break down, And a time to build up: A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance;” Ecclesiastes 3:1-4
It’s Time to Celebrate! This season we are celebrating…..
- The Start of a New School Year
- One year of blogging!
- A New Bible Study: “The Victorious Life”
A lot has happened over this past year. It’s hard to believe it’s been a whole year since I took a step of faith and started blogging on heathergillis.com. God was calling me to write. I had no idea what I was doing, no idea how to get started. But then God stepped in….. He made everything happen. I only had only had to take one step of faith and God opened the many doors of opportunity.
Our steps of faith are meant to be celebrated. Our steps of faith lead to God’s greater victory.
If we never took steps of faith, we would never see all that God can do. We would never see how all-powerful God really is. You may be enduring a trial that seems way too much to handle. Or carrying a burden that seems way too heavy to carry. You are not meant to go through these trials and burdens alone. God is with you and will be your strength and your comfort.
There is Victory in our Trials and Burdens.
There is Victory in our Steps of Faith.
Keep holding onto God’s promises. His love and truth mends broken hearts, eternally heals, and allows us to be filled with His abundance of everything He has to offer. You can rejoice even in your circumstances because of God’s love for you. Here are 10 reminders when life has you feeling defeated. Don’t allow the lies of Satan to keep you defeated. You are victorious! Nothing in this world can ever change God’s love for you!
10 Victory Bible Verses to Remind you: You Are Victorious! 1. “The LORD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.” Psalm 118:14 NLT
2. “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.” 1 Corinthians 15:57-58 ESV
3. “I know how great this makes you feel, even though you have to put up with every kind of aggravation in the meantime. Pure gold put in the fire comes out of it proved pure; genuine faith put through this suffering comes out proved genuine. When Jesus wraps this all up, it’s your faith, not your gold, that God will have on display as evidence of his victory.” 1 Peter 1:6-7 MSG
4. “For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” Deuteronomy 20:4 NIV
5. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
6. “for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4
7. “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” 1 Corinthians 15:55 NIV
8. “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:37-39 NIV
9. For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor and sing for joy on their beds. Psalm 149:4-5
10. “The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the LORD.” Proverbs 21: 31 ESV
“Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you, with my victorious right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10, RSV).
We are over-comers in our faith. These trials refine us like pure gold, building our strength, preparing us for greater things to come, which give birth to something new.
When we celebrate what God has done for us; it leads us from defeated to victorious. You are meant to live the most victorious ever in Jesus. No matter what your circumstances are, you can celebrate because of what Jesus has done for you! It’s time to celebrate!
There is Victory in Celebration.Jesus changes everything. In Jesus, we are never defeated! Click To Tweet
What are you celebrating?
Has God called you to take a step of faith?
How has Jesus changed your life?
Did you like this blog post? Please share with others! If you would like more encouraging messages sent right to your inbox, Subscribe to my blog and receive a weekly Monday Message or like my Author Facebook page to catch the latest posts. Have a Blessed Week!
I would love to hear from you. Leave your comments below.
Free Printable Bookmark. Click on the link to download. Victorious Bible Verses-3.