I know what you’re thinking, “I don’t have time to follow blogs, nonetheless read them!” I was the same way. But now that I’ve entered into the blogging world, every week I’m blown away by the content some of these women write! They pour their hearts and souls into their writing, to be able to come alongside someone who needs encouragement or point people back to Jesus.
I promise you, following these blogs will be well worth your time. If you’re a wife, mom, daughter, sister or just a woman who has struggles, I promise one of these blogs will encourage you and meet you right where you are.
7 Christian Blogs Worth Following
1. Susan Call– I met Susan at a Speak Up Conference almost 4 years ago. She is author of the book A Search for Purple Cows: A story of Hope. Susan faithfully writes on her blog weekly providing readers with life application content they can relate to. Some of her content includes what to do when you feel like you’re not enough, when you’re not appreciated, when you’re stuck to name a few. She’s written for Guideposts magazine, Chicken Soup for the Soul and speaks at writers conferences. Follow her blog at www.susancall.com.
2. Misty Phillip– By His Grace: Seek Jesus, Study the Word, Grow in Grace. I’ve connected with Misty through blogging/writing groups. Misty has a heart for connecting with other women through her blog, her podcast By His Grace podcast where she interviews other women who have gone through tragedy and tell their story of hope in Jesus. Misty has recently launched two new books The Struggle is Real: But so is God and Dear Wife (a wife like me contributor). Misty has so many platforms to connect women and point people to Jesus. You won’t be disappointed when you visit her blog www.mistyphillip.com.
3. Sarah Geringer: Finding Peace in God’s Word- Sara’s blog focuses on finding peace in the storms and busyness of life. Helps give practical faith-based tips when one feels overwhelmed, helping equip others in their spiritual growth despite adversity. I love Sara’s truth, honesty and practical tips. When she writes I feel like she’s speaking directly to me. She’s also not afraid to write about bold topics that need to be addressed. Make sure you visit her blog and check out her devotionals she’s written at www.sarahgeringer.com.
4. Jessica Brodie: Shining the Light – Jessica is an Christian author, blogger, journalist, editor and writing coach. She writes uplifting, faith-filled, encouraging messages on her blog bi-weekly! Her blog will come alongside you right where you are giving you the encouragement you need when you need it. Jessica has published two Christian Fiction books, “The Memory Garden,” and “Where There’s Smoke,” among other magazine and newspaper publications. She also has uplifting Scripture graphics and quotes on her Facebook page-Author Jessica Brodie. To read more about Jessica and her books visit http://www.jessicabrodie.com.
5. Lori Schumaker: Encouraging Women to Meet the Challenges of Life With the Hope of Christ. I’ve connected with Lori through mutual writing groups and friends. Her hope is for those who visit her blog to feel equipped, encouraged and loved! She loves to help others find freedom and joy in their identity in Christ.
One thing I love about Lori is how much she writes about prayer! You can tell she has a heart for helping others and a passion for Christ. Lori is author of the book Surrendered Hearts: an Adoptions story of Love, Loss and learning how to trust. She definitely helps the broken hearted be ushered towards the Healer. Visit her blog at www.lorischumaker.com.
6. Karen ‘Girl’ Friday: Hope is Among Us. I’ve connected with Karen via blogging/writers groups. She has an amazing blog that has won a couple of awards for her writing. She has published articles in magazines, is a contributing writer for A Wife Like Me and the book Dear Wife: 10 Minute Invitations to Practice Connection With Your Husband. She is passionate about mentoring women and discipleship that helps followers of Christ live with authentic faith in real life. Her vision and mission in life is for everyone to know Jesus more and make Him known in their lives. To read more about Karen visit her blog www.karengirlfriday.com.
7. Jessie Synan: Freelance Writer and Digital Marketer. I follow Jessie’s Twitter, Instagram and Facebook feeds because she has great content to help Christian bloggers not only with their websites but also their social media accounts/feeds. She has a Facebook group I belong to called Faithful Influencers on Social Media that helps bloggers encourage one another, but also receive helpful tips from Jessie how to increase traffic to your blog through social and how to engage with your readers better. I learn so much from her and the other bloggers in this group. To connect with Jessie or read more about her visit on of her social media platforms or visit her blog at www.jessiesynan.com.
What bloggers do you follow? And Why?
What type of blogs do you like to read?
Did you enjoy this blogpost? Please share with others! Want more encouraging messages sent right to your inbox? Subscribe to my blog and receive a FREE E-book The Jericho Prayer and a weekly Monday Message or like my Author Facebook page to catch the latest posts.
I would love to hear from you! Leave your comments below! In Him,
Would you be so kind to answer a few questions for me? To better serve my readers and subscribers I would love to know what type of material you like to read and want more of! Those who complete the survey will receive a FREE Printable Bookmark! Thank you in advance for taking the time to fill out the survey! Just Click Here to take the survey.