Two weeks ago our family woke up to a 7.1 earthquake that shook our whole house. The earthquake lasted only 30 seconds but it felt like forever. Funny thing about an earthquake. It makes you realize how secure your pictures are on the wall and your foundation is. Earthquakes really shake things up!
The same thing occurs in our lives as well. When trials and tragedy enter our lives they really shake things up! What do you do when things get shaken up? You cling to what you know. Whatever you are going through know that God loves you, you matter and you are priceless to him. I am so glad God is in the restoration business to keep me grounded when storms come my way.
We all fall upon hard times. I pray whatever you are going through, you will find healing in God’s truth and promises for you. Praying these verses over your life can help protect you against the enemy of doubt and discouragement. God’s love and truth is bigger than anything in this world. Let his words comfort you and lift you up as you are going through your trials.
Here are 10 Bible Verses to help provide you the Healing and Strength you need when going through hard times-
1. Isaiah 58:8-9 “Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. Then you will call, and the lord will answer; you will cry for help and he will say; Here am I.”
2. Isaiah 41:10 “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ”
3. Isaiah 40:31 “For those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
4. Psalm 18:39 “You armed me with strength, for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet.”
5. Psalm 34:17-20 “The righteous cry out, and the lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are rushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.”
6. Psalm 6:2-4 “Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am faint; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony. My soul is in anguish. How long, O Lord, How long? Turn, O Lord, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.”
7. Psalm 121:1 “I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.”
8. Psalm 147:3-5 “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of the stars and called them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.”
9. Psalm 103:2-5 “Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like eagles.”
10. Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and courageous Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
You do not have to go through this alone. Enlist others to pray for you. Stay constantly and consistently in prayer. Make a Prayer/War Room to write down your Prayers. Write your Prayers in a journal. Prayer is the most important time investment you can make when going through hard times. God loves you. He will not waste your pain. What the enemy intends for evil, God uses it for good (Genesis 50:20). He will turn your pain into something beautiful!
May the God of Hope Fill you with Peace as You Trust in Him! (Romans 15:13). I pray that God will fill you with the Peace and Hope your heart desires. Join me over the next few weeks as I complete a series on Healing. How does God heal you, How does he turn your pain into something better and Where do I find Places of healing? Stay updated with upcoming posts by Subscribing to my blog or Like my Author Facebook page where I make weekly posts.
I would love to hear from you! Have these Bible verses helped and encouraged you? What Bible Verses bring you healing and strength? Leave Comments Below!